Welcome To Iridology Institute of Southern Africa
We offer premier iridology courses, iridology equipment, iridology training and ongoing iridology education, it is our specialty.
In 1989 Dr Florrie Kerschbaumer founded the first iridology teaching and training organization in Southern Africa. Formerly known as the Cape Iridology Institute (CII), the organization endeavoured to bring international advances in Iridology to Southern Africa and train health practitioners in the skills and techniques to incorporate Iridology effectively in practice.
With over 25 years experience in iridology training, our courses are recognised nationally and internationally as premium quality training. Over the years we have collaborated with leading teachers, experts and providers from Germany, USA, Australia, Canada, UK and other countries, to host local Iridology and Naturopathy seminars and congresses.
In 2006 we changed our name to Iridology Institute of Southern Africa to reflect our expanding national and regional reach.
Who Is IISA?
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in Iridology
- To train students to become competent in applying Iridology in practice
- To promote Iridology as a recognised and respected diagnostic aid in practice
- To raise the awareness of Iridology in Southern African society
- To support and promote our Iridology Course graduates after course completion