1. Course material: Course material is supplied only for educational purposes and does not constitute medical or health care advice of any nature. No guarantees are made, express or implied, and use of supplied course material is at the sole risk of the applicant (candidate).
2. The applicant understands and agrees that: notwithstanding the purchase of the course materials, the information contained within all the course materials remain the property of the course author and the IISA, and that all course and related material supplied by the IISA, whether in physical , digital, printed or virtual format, is for the sole use by the applicant (or candidate) only; the course material or any part thereof, may not be: i) copied or duplicated in any format, whether, physical, digital or virtual, without prior written consent from the course author and the IISA; ii) shared with another party, without prior written consent from the course author and the IISA; iii) transferred to any party, whether physical, virtual or juristic in nature; iv) resold to any other party, whether physical, virtual or juristic in nature; v) broadcast, transmitted or distributed in any format, whether, physical, digital or virtual, without prior written consent from the course author and the IISA; or vi) used for any form of group education or entertainment where one or more additional parties, whether physical, virtual or juristic in nature, will use the course material in addition to the applicant (or candidate), without prior written consent from the course author and the IISA.
3. Scope of practice: The applicant understands that: i) iridology is not a profession but only a diagnostic tool to be used in conjunction with existing or acquired health care qualifications; ii) completion of the Professional Iridology Course and/or exams, and issuing of the Certificate of Completion, does not constitute a health care qualification or entitle the candidate to practice as a health care professional;
4. Acceptance into IISA Courses: Applicants are accepted at the sole discretion of the IISA. The Professional Iridology Course and exam is open only to applicants who have pre-existing health care qualification/s.
5. Course fees: A non-refundable deposit is due on application and registration. Course fees are due in advance and are non refundable after more than one third (1/3) of a course term has expired and/or more than one third (1/3) of course material is shipped or delivered.
6. The IISA and it’s proprietors reserve the right to cancel the admission to the course of any candidate or applicant who is found to have contravened any part of 1 or more of the above conditions and to seek full legal remedies to recover any and all direct and, or indirect, actual or possible financial losses incurred as a result of the applicant (or candidate) not abiding to the agreement.
7. The applicant (or candidate) agrees to abide by these terms and conditions and to have no legal recourse in the event of a disagreement between the IISA and the applicant (or candidate) as related to this agreement.
8. The IISA and it’s proprietors reserve the right to cancel or edit any part of this agreement and any part of the relevant iridology courses, without prior notice.